Quick Quotes
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(11)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
▼
2008
(32)
▼
October
(32)
10/27We normally drink skim milk, but now that Ash...
10/16We make our kids brush their teeth for 2 minu...
10/12Durring Sacrament meeting I had to move Kayle...
10/5Nathan- "Mom, why do we have to clean this hou...
9/15Ashton in his highchair- "Waaaaaah!"Me- "Ashto...
9/14Nathan coming in from outside cryingNathan- "M...
9/8Kaylee- "Mom, I want to be normal"Me giving her...
8/30While at Famous Dave's BBQ:Bryan- "Why is it t...
8/28Trevor- "Mom, Nathan is changing his clothes."...
8/21After running to the outhouse at the campgroun...
8/10Trevor- "Mom, what's a will?"Me- "It tells peo...
7/23Nathan- "Mom, is the Nintendo out of timeout y...
7/21After handing me a piece of paper with random ...
7/16While watching comercials on TV:Nathan- "Mom, ...
7/11Me- "Nathan did you know you were cute?"Nathan...
6/16While looking at a picture of Grandpa Tucker w...
6/15Trevor- "I am going to stay up late and read s...
5/28Trevor was asleep on the couch, but looked me ...
5/4Me- "Trevor brush your teeth!" (the exclamation...
4/29Me- "Nathan do you want to help me unload the ...
4/28While driving in the car:Trevor- "Is this the ...
4/28Kaylee- "Trevor I have some bad news."Trevor- ...
4/8After giving him a big hug:Nathan- "Mom, I'm no...
4/4The morning after I had to change him in the mi...
4/1Nathan- "Mom, why do you play with Ashton, he i...
3/18Bryan- "What did you do in art class today?"Tr...
3/16As Bryan and I lay in bed:Trevor- "Dad don't y...
3/14After stroking Ashtons cheeks until he fell as...
3/9While eating Lasagna for dinner:Nathan- "I like...
3/7While driving the kids to school with wet hair:...
3/5While clipping Trevor's toe nailsTrevor- "My fi...
3/4Nathan- "Mom, hello, its not that cold"Me- "Wha...
About Me
Brenda
View my complete profile
Monday, October 6, 2008
4/28
While driving in the car:
Trevor- "Is this the way to out old apartment?"
Me- "Yes, wow good memory Trevor"
Trevor- "It wasn't my memory! It was that restaurant"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment